Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Holiday Times


I've just had a week off work. The weather was beautiful so I made the most of it one of the days and went for a trip to Wairarapa.

I had missed my friends birthday who lives over that way so thought it was a good excuse to hand deliver her card and have a catch up at the same time.



Inside of card:

Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Stamps: Printed Petals, Create A Cupcake, Punch Bunch (SAB 2011)
Inks: Poppy Parade
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestones, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo here, Sharlene ;-) This is gorgeous, and I'm sure your friend loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful. I love this one...it so speaks of friendships. It must be hard to give cards like this away .....at least with my paintings I can keep them on the wall a while till I am ready to let go.

    ReplyDelete